Our League is scheduled to start on Wednesday 19 October and will be running up until Wednesday 30 November .
8 Matches .
Entry Fee : R 1250 per team ( Upfront payment will secure a spot )
Team Size : 10 players max , 6 on the field with rolling substitutions .
If you dont have a full team as yet , fill in the form and we will find a spot in a team for you and register on the website .
The league will run on Wednesdays between 18h30 and 20h30 at Boskburg Sports Club ( Rugby Club . )
For more info, call Francois on 084 620 4748 or email email@example.com
Another great and exciting Spring-season of Touch is around the corner!
Get into Touch and enter a team(here) at a league near you. With prizes and bragging rights up for grabs, it’s an awesome time to claim a piece of fame before the summer hits!
For more information: 08600 86824 (TOUCH) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Out thrill the chill!
In2Touch presents the new season of Touch Rugby. Come re-establish bragging rights or contest it!
Getting the ball rolling from as early as 30 May, we anticipate another great season of Touch Rugby.
League Venues in Gauteng: Pretoria, Sandton, Randburg, Zoo Lake and Fourways
League Venues in Western Cape: Northern Suburbs, Claremont (Villagers)
League Venues in KwaZulu-Natal: Berea Rovers
Register as a team(click here) of friends or even come and represent your company! Existing teams can log in here. The cost for the season per team is area-dependant. Villagers-teams have the option to play both 6-down and 1-touch which also ensures we have a quality season ahead.
For more information, contact 08600 TOUCH (86824), or email email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Muizenberg Beach will play host to the Touch Rugby Tournament.
- The Tournament will take place on Saturday 26th of March 2016.
- There will be an Open Tournament and a Junior Section
- The Junior Section is open to all kids under the age of 15 (Must not have turned 15 before 31 December 2016)
- The Junior Section is a fun section and the organisers maintain the right to eject any player found to be over-aged and or found to be playing outside the spirit of the game.
- Both sections will carry their own prizes.
- Entry Fee of R150 per team will be levied
- Each player will receive a gift on the day.
- Registration will take place from 07h30 to 08h45.
- Captains Briefing will take place at 08h45
- First Games will take place at 09h00 and the event will be finished before 17h00
- Entries will be on a first come first served basis. There is a maximum capacity of 40 teams
- Teams can pre-register, but as per Hot Summer of Touch rules, must still be present at the registration to secure their place
TOURNAMENT FORMAT AND PROVISOS
- The competition format will be based on teams playing a minimum of 2 games followed by a straight knock-out. This format will change at the discretion of the organisers, depending on the beach lay-out, weather conditions and number of teams on the day. This will be communicated at the captains briefing.
- The duration of a game is between 10 and 12 minutes (depending on the number of teams) with an immediate changeover at half time. The organizers maintain the right to shorten or lengthen games to keep to the schedule
- In 2 Touch Beach Rules will apply.
- A central timer will be used to start and finish games. If a team is not present at the siren they will forfeit the game and face automatic elimination.
- All teams may consist of 8 players (or less) with a maximum of 5 players on the field at one time
- As per Hot Summer of Touch rules, the number of players permissible on the field during the second half of games, reduces to 4 per team. Please refer to the playing rules for more info.
- All team members must be registered on the team sheet.
- No individual may play for more than one team on the day. If a player is found to be in contravention of this rule, all the teams he/she has played for (on the day) will be disqualified.
- Fax and Website entries will be accepted until Wednesday 23rd March at 17:00
- Fax number: 086 641 8118 or website Click here and scroll down until you find the Vodacom Easter Bash Tab.
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- There will be a range of activities for kids and loads of give-aways. Teams are encouraged to make a real family day of the event!
- A special Easter Egg Hunt will be arranged for the little ones
INDEMNITY AND RIGHT OF ADMISSION
In 2 Touch, City of Cape Town and Vodacom PTY (Ltd) cannot be held liable for any damages or injuries arising from any individuals or team’s participation on the day.
- In 2 Touch reserve the right of admission and will expel any individuals who fail to comply with the rules and conditions of the tournament.
- Should a team not adhere to the tournament Terms, Conditions and Rules it will face disqualification.