For an accurate price estimate, request quotes from several certified public accountants (CPAs) near you. My name is Deanna Moriarity, and I am the owner of — and your — Angel Bookkeeper. I have managed bookkeeping services for several Phoenix-based businesses, as well as companies in other areas of the country. From sole proprietors, including artists and wellness coaches, to more established small businesses, I have decades of experience helping companies enhance and streamline their financial processes. Our services are offered “à la carte” to allow you to select the bookkeeping services that will help you most. For many business owners, this means opting for bookkeeping first with the option to get additional accounting help as needed.
- Its bookkeepers analyze trends and provide recommendations, identify lost checks, manage funds and cash flow, and track revenues and expenses.
- Laura is a freelance writer specializing in ecommerce, lifestyle, and SMB content.
- In the time I have been using Cindy with Bookkeeping Done Right I have been very pleased with her!
- Phoenix, being a hub for startups, retail businesses, and the tech industry, necessitates adept management of accounts and financial entries.
- There’s always a demand for experienced, efficient bookkeepers in nearly every industry.
It handles bookkeeping accounts such as expenditures, receipts, profits, losses, payables, and receivables. Other services include payroll, sales tax, and reporting of these processes. She https://www.bookstime.com/ draws upon over three decades of industry experience in serving businesses. She has lent her expertise to clients in the construction, real estate development, and retail industries.
Can I do my own bookkeeping for my business?
Keep an eye on my blog, which will provide articles on a wide range of ideas to help you have a happy, healthy business. Get a better understanding of state and federal taxes, as well as some common tax forms. Make sure your books are accurate and neat with a little help from our team. He has hands-on experience with A/R, phoenix bookkeeping A/P, fixed assets, cost accounting, inventory, forecasts, and budgets. Dave has two degrees from Arizona State University – a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and a Master’s degree in Agribusiness. A business plan without proper budgeting and forecasting can lead to financial shortfalls that jeopardize those plans.
Academic background, years in the field and professional reputation all can affect an accountant’s rates. Small Business Accounting is a full-service firm that assists individuals and businesses in Phoenix. The firm carries out bookkeeping and accounting solutions such as bank account reconciliation, general ledger cleanup, and balance sheet generation.